Transformers

Requests for finding a Font or Shape to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
craftyapple

Transformers

Post by craftyapple »

Can anyone please help me find a Transformers Autobot and Decepticon logo for inkscape or SCAL? I found some EPS files online but I am not familiar enough with Inkscape to open them since they aren't SVG files. I am really new at this.

Thanks!
talanhart

Re: Transformers

Post by talanhart »

EPS files are great files to use, because you shouldn't have to trace them. They are already vector artwork. Try importing or placing the files in Ink.
Todd
craftyapple

Post by craftyapple »

I tried importing into Inkscape, and that did not work. By placing it, I assume you mean pasting? Problem is I don't have any program that will open eps files. Do I need another program to convert it to an svg file?
trickbrain

Post by trickbrain »

Here you go . i hope thease svg files help. i use illustrator i just drag the .jpg on screan hit live trace and then expand and then save as svg.
Attachments
decepticon.svg
(14.26 KiB) Downloaded 581 times
autobot.svg
(14.76 KiB) Downloaded 546 times
lesliefolks

Post by lesliefolks »

these are awsome!! my son will love them!!! does anyone know a way to do the transformer thats on NLF... like before commercials he's running and jumping on the side of the screen? i have down loaded inscape...read..watched but still just dont get it!!
trickbrain

Post by trickbrain »

are you refering to the NBC robot for ther football advertising?
craftyapple

Post by craftyapple »

Thank you so much for the svg files!!!
moleigh

Post by moleigh »

Thanks for the files.. I have cut them and put them on a glass block night light for my son. He now wants to do his room in transformers. Does anyone have any other files other than the logos?? I have search and found many coloring pages etc just think maybe they are a little too detailed. I can do the very basics in scal and was hoping maybe someone could help me out. I plan on cutting more of the logos and putting them on his walls. I have also found the font and my do his name in the silver contact paper. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Kelly
jennifer mcquillan
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada Using Scal2, Inkscape .47, Vista

Post by jennifer mcquillan »