3d House

Requests for finding a Font or Shape to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
skipbj

3d House

Post by skipbj »

I am trying to make an advent house and have a picture of what I would like to make. I have being trying all day to make my own cut file for the house front but keep mucking it up. Would anybody be so kind as to help me. I don't need the sides I can always wing those and cut by hand.

Many thanks for looking
Shauna Johnston
Attachments
house.jpeg
house.jpeg (66.71 KiB) Viewed 2881 times
hylaweb

Re: 3d House

Post by hylaweb »

Does this image help, at all? You could easily import and then trace with (mostly) right-angles.
an almost-straightened version of the front part of the house
an almost-straightened version of the front part of the house
house_straight.png (128.08 KiB) Viewed 2861 times
--
http://www.calliegraphy.com
eCAL (Sizzix eclips), MacOS X (Mavericks/10.9)
skipbj

Post by skipbj »

wow how did ypu do that many thanks off to have fiddle

thank you so much
skipbj

Post by skipbj »

housefront.scut2
(45.02 KiB) Downloaded 179 times
Thank you for that. I have now made a file of the front of the house but did it in two halves to make symetrical but I cant get rid of the two lines running up the middle of the house. Must be being really stupid could someone kindly tell me how I get rid of them spent over an hour trying when I am sure it is a simple thing to do. I have attached a copy of the file. Sorry to be a pain but still learning about SCAL. Time like this wish I was living back in UK not in the bloomin desert in Dubai where you can't buy certain things. You can buy as many xmas decorations as you want but none with a religious theme. Thank you for looking your help would very much be appreciated.

Update - yay have managed to do it only took me half a day - never mind