Stampin Up Christmas Ornament

Requests for finding a Font or Shape to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
maureenmcn
Location: Devon, UK; Windows 7 64 bit; SCAL2 and 3; Inkscape; Cricut Expression; Silhouette Cameo

Stampin Up Christmas Ornament

Post by maureenmcn »

I love the Christmas ornament on the front cover of the Autumn/Winter Stampin Up catalogue http://204.228.150.61/catalogs/flash/en ... index.html . Does anyone have an svg or print and cut file of these shapes that they would be willing to share?
Maureen

IndelibleImpressions

Re: Stampin Up Christmas Ornament

Post by IndelibleImpressions »

Just an FYI - this is made with only one shape used multiple times and glued together (I'm sure you already know that). I purchased the rubber stamp and die. I have no idea how to help you, but if needed, I can cut out the ornament shape and upload it so someone can hopefully help you further.

Donna
Rachell

Post by Rachell »

there are two different ornament shapes used there are 20 of each shape it it takes 4 for each petal or point there is also a scalloped circle used and a flower rosset here are the svg's that I made and used. there is a video on youtube on how to put this ornament together.
I think this is the right link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tVGckrlYHw
Attachments
ornament 2of 2.svg
(27.37 KiB) Downloaded 853 times
ornament 1part of2.svg
(59.21 KiB) Downloaded 789 times
maureenmcn
Location: Devon, UK; Windows 7 64 bit; SCAL2 and 3; Inkscape; Cricut Expression; Silhouette Cameo

Post by maureenmcn »

Rachell

Thank you so much for sharing your files. I am really looking forward to making these ornaments and also hope to scale them up to make centre pieces for an upcoming family wedding. I had already seen a video but thank you for the link.

:D :D :D
Maureen

pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Rachell - Thank you so much for your files. They are awesome. :D This was on my to-do-list.
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
Rachell

Post by Rachell »

Welcome
they are fun to make and can be re-sized to any size needed, these can be made up and used in so many ways.
Rosie0530

Post by Rosie0530 »

I saw this done in a large size to make a door wreath and one as a table piece center. They are really gorgeous.

maureenmcn

Post by maureenmcn »

After much trial and error I have managed to make a print and cut file similar to the Stamping Up image and colours.With exception of printing and cutting one ornament of each size on my Cameo I have not test cut these files so please check before cutting all 20 of each ornament! No guarantees here! Just toggle between the layers to get the printed pattern and then the cut line.
Ornaments file 1.scut3
(1.5 MiB) Downloaded 661 times
ornaments file 2.scut3
(1.1 MiB) Downloaded 596 times
Ornaments file 3.scut3
(192.53 KiB) Downloaded 567 times
Maureen

gj1

Post by gj1 »

OMG...I guess you are a genius!!! I opened and they are toooo amazing for words!!!
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
pennsylvaniakate

Post by pennsylvaniakate »

Wow, thank you so much Rachell and Maureen!! I plan on making some of these as Christmas gifts.