looking for bow with long tails

Requests for finding a Font or Shape to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
Jennifer

Re: looking for bow with long tails

Post by Jennifer »

The dress with bow is awesome, i definitely can do something with that in the future when my daughter turns Sweet 16. It would make an beautiful invitation template. I'm excited to work with it. Thanks.Jennifer
paula42356

Post by paula42356 »

does anyone out there there have this already seperated. im trying to trace and cut with silhouette cameo. Thanks !
papasue

Post by papasue »

Paula, on the first page of this post Pastda describes how to separate the bow from the dress. You first download and import the svg file from the first page and import it into scal3….then follow these instructions.
pastda3 wrote:Select the dress, right click and select "ungroup." You should then be able to pull the bow away from the dress. If you have the "layer" palette open, you can also hide the piece that you don't want to cut (after you ungroup) by clicking on the eye, or you can select the piece, right click and select "hide." HTH
I hope this answers your question.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
paula42356

Post by paula42356 »

thanks for the answers but I have a silhouette cameo and these dont apply to it. does anyone have this for the silhouette? Thanks