I'm sorry

Requests for finding a Font or Shape to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
bdhardy

I'm sorry

Post by bdhardy »

I appologize if anyone thought I was creating too much work for someone with the castle book. I certainly was not intending for anyone to simply create it for me. (Although several kind souls did help me out) I was simply looking for help. I have tried the inkscape tutorials and for some reason it is just not sinking in. I thought maybe someone could help walk me through it. I see alot of posts from people asking for help with files and didn't realize that it might be inappropriate for me to ask for help. I will be more careful next time.

Thank you everyone for your help. :)

Beth
wreed06

Re: I'm sorry

Post by wreed06 »

No need to apologize. You are always welcome to ask for help. I apologize to you. I misunderstood what you wanted. I'm glad someone was able to help you out! Amazing talent on these boards!
AnointedHands

Post by AnointedHands »

Please don't hesitate to ask as most of us who feel comfortable with INK are willing to help. Don't worry about those that aren't and you have no reason to apologize.

I don't mind helping anyone. It doesn't take a lot of time to do most of the request. When I see a request that I don't want to do, I skip it. I was going to tackle your castles but I got bogged down at work (can you believe it?). I am glad you were able to get them.

Althea
Doin the Bug...ain't nothin wrong if you wanna do da Bug all nite long...
bdhardy

Post by bdhardy »

Thanks to both of you! I was not upset, just did not want anyone to think that I was trying to be lazy or demanding. :) I truely appreciate how helpful everyone is and hope to do my fair share of pitching in, too.
jancy

Post by jancy »

no need to apologize & don't ever be afraid to ask for help making something.

hope you didn't take my reply the wrong way----I just didn't see the need to reinvent the wheel when you could buy it for $6 :lol:

if it were a simple title, etc. it would be a breeze to make, but for that type of design & for me, I know $6 is a much better investment than making it myself.

glad you got what you were looking for!
kkrewtea

Post by kkrewtea »

This is one of the friendliest, helpful, caring, and sharing group I've met online.....Don't feel bad!

Shirl
raewyn64

Post by raewyn64 »

Don't feel that you can't ask for anything here. Most people would probably be like AnnointedHands where we look at the requests and if it is too hard we move on.
And because you asked you found that I had started doing what you were after, so I was really happy to share what I had done, especially as I have used what others have made, it was my opportunity to give something to someone - sort of like Paying it Forward :D
I acutally feel quite chuffed (do you know what that means or is it a DownUnder saying?) that I was able to provide something that someone wanted - I really didn't know what I was going to do with the design once I had made it ha ha

Raewyn