Pretty please can someone help me with a castle book?

Requests for finding a Font or Shape to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
dhoffm02

Re: Pretty please can someone help me with a castle book?

Post by dhoffm02 »

I already cut one yesterday too! I posted a picture under the other message . I'm going to try and see if I can integrate printing on the computer with cutting too. I'll let you know how it goes.. I was going to print on paper first, then cut.
wreed06

Post by wreed06 »

are you using the color stick things that Cricut has - the sticks snap into the Cricut same as the blade and print color? I have them but haven't tried them yet. Look forward to seeing ho yours turns out.
raewyn64

Post by raewyn64 »

Wreed are you talking about the ink pens that Cricut make?

I have used them with cutting as well, there are two tips I would make. One when putting the pen intot he blade holder place a piece of scrap paper under the pen so if it accidently touches the cutting mat it won't mark your page. And it touches often when installing I can guarantee that :lol:

Secondly when you want to take the pen out and put the cutting blade back in be gentle with the piece that the blade sits in. If you put too much pressure on it, it moves ever so slightly from its position and so it is not in the exact same starting place as when then pen was in it, so it won't cut in exactly the same location as when you had the pen printing.
I was outlining something and wanted to cut it as well and I was about a millimetre off and so it didn't work.

But if you do the two above you can ink and cut quite well. I made some page dividers for a folder and wrote on the divider tab using the cricut and then outlined the whole divider page then cut it out and it looked really good.

Raewyn