hershey kiss

Requests for finding a Font or Shape to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
Jolene

hershey kiss

Post by Jolene »

Does anyone have one they could send to me or direct me in the right place. I did a page of my Granddaughter giving our Rat Terrier a kiss on the head. Of course the title is Hugs and Kisses and it is just screaming for a Hershey kiss.
amcolley

Re: hershey kiss

Post by amcolley »

I gave it a go. It's posted in the SVG forum under food.

link to thread
Jolene

Post by Jolene »

thank you, thank you, thank you!! That worked perfect!! I cut them out then embossed them as I wanted the base silver and it is PERFECT on my page.

I had looked on the web for 3 hours trying to find that kiss and couldn't find it..I'm so glad you found one.

You guys are the best.
amcolley

Post by amcolley »

Just an FYI in case it helps you next time. I did a Google Images search for Hershey Kiss and found a photo that had the right outline I wanted. I opened it in PhotoShop and used the magic wand to erase the background. Then I created a black fill layer above the kiss and created a clipping mask. Saved as a JPEG and opened in Inkscape. Traced Bitmap which made a double outline. Deleted the second outline. That is it!

It sounds like a lot of steps, but it is easy if you can find a picture with a good outline.