Help with GSD files

Requests for finding a Font or Shape to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
nancydianne

Help with GSD files

Post by nancydianne »

I bought three files from an online store. One was fine in svg form. The other two were in gsd form. I know-stupid me for not checking. Is there anyone out there that can change these for me if I email them to you? Or can someone tell me very simply how to do it my self? Thanks in advance.
AnointedHands

Re: Help with GSD files

Post by AnointedHands »

I can convert them for you. I have some time today. addr is anointed_hands at msn dot com
Doin the Bug...ain't nothin wrong if you wanna do da Bug all nite long...
nancydianne

Post by nancydianne »

Thanks so much for your help. The files are on their way. I still want to learn how to do this myself.
Beth

Post by Beth »

AnointedHands wrote:I can convert them for you. I have some time today. addr is anointed_hands at msn dot com

Just curious would you mind telling me what program you use to do this?

Thanks,
Beth
AnointedHands

Post by AnointedHands »

I use RoboMaster to open the file. Then I do a Print Screen, open in Paint, save as bitmap, open in Inkscape, trace and manipulate.

It might be more steps than is posted in other directions on the board but this works well for me. pdf files give me too much trouble...usually I end up exporting them to a bitmap in Inkscape and tracing them anyway.
Doin the Bug...ain't nothin wrong if you wanna do da Bug all nite long...
Beth

Post by Beth »

AnointedHands wrote:I use RoboMaster to open the file. Then I do a Print Screen, open in Paint, save as bitmap, open in Inkscape, trace and manipulate.

It might be more steps than is posted in other directions on the board but this works well for me. pdf files give me too much trouble...usually I end up exporting them to a bitmap in Inkscape and tracing them anyway.

Thanks....I was just wondering, I have several graphics programs and I could open or import them. I've got one more program to look at when I get back to work.

Beth