Has anyone found STICK PEOPLE?

Requests for finding a Font or Shape to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
Lyndac

Has anyone found STICK PEOPLE?

Post by Lyndac »

I really would like some and haven't had luck importing an example I have via inkscape. I know there has to be some out there! LOL!

Lynda
Beth

Re: Has anyone found STICK PEOPLE?

Post by Beth »

I found this site.....it's $30 for the download.....

http://www.countryclipart.com/NewestCollection.htm
LehighGal

Post by LehighGal »

hopefully this will help you. I am attaching an svg from someone..I have not used it yet so not sure if it is any good. Please be sure to let us know if its any good
shedayz

Post by shedayz »

I am rather new to this so I may be totally wrong but...

wouldn't stick people be hard to do? when you pull them off their little limbs would just rip :lol: I did a heart too thin once and that was a mess...
Robin-
Mom to 5 crazy kids!
wreed06

Post by wreed06 »

Depending upon the pattern, if you use either the big or little spatula, it probably wouldn't be that bad. Remember, you can take a lot of the uncut paper off the board before taking off the shape. Of course, you can change back and fourth. Some people use only their finger nails to remove shapes and paper from the mats, but I really prefer the tools so I don't get gum under my nails or gunk up my fingers as I work with something. My nails aren't very long and sometimes, there's not enough nail to pry paper from the mat. I love, love, love the spatulas.