Thomas the Train????

Requests for finding a Font or Shape to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
Four11Lady

Thomas the Train????

Post by Four11Lady »

Seems as though, awhile back, I saw a file for Thomas the Train and I cannot remember if it was SCAL or Design Studio. If someone knows, would you PLEASE steer me in the direction of it? My almost 5 grandson eats, sleeps and dreams of Thomas and he has a birthday coming up next month...sooooooooooooooooooo Grandma would like to make a card using Thomas. Thanks so much....maybe one of these days I will be able to do it myself in Inkscape............ :)
AnointedHands

Re: Thomas the Train????

Post by AnointedHands »

I have attached Thomas the Tank with all his 1 million pieces. The green and black pieces on the right side of Thomas don't have to be cut out if you are doing them in black. I just added them in case you wanted them in another color. The opening in the adjoining pieces will make them (that is, if you have the background in black). Any questions, PM me.

I don't usually put photos when I use a coloring book page but I thought this would help with all the pieces. Didn't put it in the SVG section since it is a coloring book page.
Attachments
Thomas the Tank 0516.svg
(49.33 KiB) Downloaded 253 times
Picture1.jpg
Picture1.jpg (13.7 KiB) Viewed 1784 times
Doin the Bug...ain't nothin wrong if you wanna do da Bug all nite long...
Four11Lady

Re: Thomas the Train????

Post by Four11Lady »

Thanks for this........now let's pray I can do what I have to with this........LOL