USB PORT

Tips, Tricks and Tutorials for using Sure Cuts A Lot
hairco

USB PORT

Post by hairco »

i HAVE USEING MY CW FOR A Wk. NOW and now my usb port is not working or it say it don;t recoginize the software or i guess what it means the CE.aLLTHAT I HAVE DONE DIFFERANT ISTO TRY TO USE THE 12X24 MAT.wHAT CAN I DO THANKS
talanhart

Re: USB PORT

Post by talanhart »

Have you tried turning your computer off and back on again with your Cricut unplugged from the computer. When your computer starts again plug your Cricut in while it is turned off and then turn your machine on.
Todd
wreed06

Post by wreed06 »

Did you select Cutter -> Mat Size -> 12x24 from the SCAL menu in addition to using the 12x24 physical mat?
hairco

Post by hairco »

Talanhart i think i did all that but it was so late last night but when i get home i will try it again.Thanks so much.
Wreed06 i did do that but it didn't fix the peoblem,Thanks
wreed06

Post by wreed06 »

If you have another USB port, you might try turning everything off, plugging into the other USB port and turn everything back on and try again.
kelsie94

Post by kelsie94 »

I swear computers do have their own "minds" haha. Our keyboard starting adding letters on it's own whenever we tried typing (example: "ptalk7", instead of just the word "talk") and three times we shut everything down, disconnected it all but to no avail. Finally we just shut the computer down and went for a walk - it was our usual evening walk, not a cool down walk from having computer frustrations! When we came back we turned on the computer and voila! the darn keyboard worked fine again! That was a week ago and haven't had a problem since! Yep, computers have their own minds that play with our's LOL!! :lol:

Have a great weekend! :D