EXPORTS Not Showing Details

Tips, Tricks and Tutorials for using Sure Cuts A Lot
Hairdidgery

EXPORTS Not Showing Details

Post by Hairdidgery »

I am having a hard time with any items I export as JPG or PNG etc NOT showing any details. It shows the bottom layer of the image but nothing else. I have tried selecting the entire set of images prior to clicking export and it still doesn't work. I like to send proofs to my customers in a JPG so they can see a professional image in the colors I will cut the vinyl. I end up having to take photos with my cell phone and messaging them to them..which is not looking good. Is there a trick?? My SVG's export just fine. It is just the JPG and PNG selection that does not work all the time. It seems to be hit and miss. I have had it work a few times but nothing I do now will get my details to show.

Running SCAL4, updated to version 4.046 (per latest download from link sent to me from an email I sent on CraftEdge page)

Windows 8 OS
Last edited by Hairdidgery on Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
papasue

Re: EXPORTS Not Showing Details

Post by papasue »

Hi, could you share the file you are having problems with so we could take a look? What vs of scalon what vs of computer OS would help diagnose the problem. You can add this info to your posts using add signature so it will always be there.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26180
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.