Filling an shape with digital paper

Tips, Tricks and Tutorials for using Sure Cuts A Lot
jonesusthree

Filling an shape with digital paper

Post by jonesusthree »

Hello there, I wanted to know if someone could explain, what I may be doing wrong? I have several digi papers both seamless and some that are not, all done at 300dpi. I have tried loading the pattern to fill a box shape and the image comes out blurry! So frustrating!!! I have played around with the size of the digi paper to get a crisp image to no avail! I have just tried to place an image to see if i could crop the dig paper into the image but for some reason that doesn't work either. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Happy Holidays!
mitsim
Location: SoCal (Windows 7, Eclips1, ECAL 1.500, Photoshop, Illustrator

Re: Filling an shape with digital paper

Post by mitsim »

Did you get this figured out? Just to try it out, I opened a shape and filled it with 300 dip scrapbook paper. The pattern looked fine, and I printed it out on some copy paper to see. It printed fine as well. Have you tried printing it just to see how it printed. This would let you know if it is a screen resolution problem or not. What version of the software are you using? Are you resizing the pattern in the window when you first choose it? The default is only 1", so when I first put it in it is tiled. I changed it to 6" (both vert and hor).
Hope it's working out for you! This is such a great feature.