Sure Cuts A Lot 4 Released for Windows & Macintosh

Discuss various cutting machines for SCAL
romancewriter

Re: Sure Cuts A Lot 4 Released for Windows & Macintosh

Post by romancewriter »

I'm very interested - I have SCAL2 - and when I click on the links provided I get a 501 error message. I am unable to buy or download. Is there something wrong? Where can I see how much this is and how to buy it. I understand that I can create and bring them into SCAL2 for my cricut. Please let me know ok?
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

Does anybody know what the Wrapper does in this version? I'm hoping it wraps the vectors around a shape.
Todd
RitaBeada

Post by RitaBeada »

I have the same question as a previous member. I have SCAL2 and get an error message (mine is a 404), when I click on "Buy now" or "download now" as well as anywhere else on the page except the navigation bar at the top. I see it costs 19.99, and I have to create and move my images to SCAL2. But it won't LET me purchase it.
poppy

Post by poppy »

I cant find a way to upgrade from 3 to 4
papasue

Post by papasue »

Rita and Poppy,

It may be that the operating system you are using is too old for the new software. Neither one of you said what vs of the Operating system you have on your computer.
win 6,7,8 or mac 9 or 10.

Check the system requirements on the craftedge.com page and see if you are compatible. You might have to contact support@craftedge.com to help you figure it out.

Hope you both get it up and running soon.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

Wrapper effect is the one where you enter the top and bottom diameter and height so it will distort it so that it can be wrapped around a conic shape (cup, cupcake wrapper, etc.)
Sandy in PA
kdb

Post by kdb »

Hi there

The new version 4 looks good, but I'd be very grateful if anyone could please tell me how to undock the palettes from the right hand side. (Obviously important for many layered files and SCAL 3 had this essential function).

Thanks in advance!

K
TaterTot

Post by TaterTot »

I upgraded because I could use with my InVue. When I import a wpc file...nothing is on my screen....what am I doing wrong? Also...I don't see pvg support, which is the native file for InVue...Very frustrated! Only reason why I upgraded...
RitaBeada

Post by RitaBeada »

Thank you papasue... I have Windows 7. It keeps telling me "Method not supported". I'll try the support link.
twaltz

Post by twaltz »

OK, I know that maybe we users aren't the swiftest...but can we just set forth all this information once and for all, so we can all purchase (or not) and purchase the right version?

Is this correct, at least until special pricing expires?

I HAVE I BUY I PAY

Scal 2 (with Cricut) Scal 4 - upgrade $19.99
(software installs as a separate program, so I can still use SCAL 2 to send files to the Cricut).

Scal 2 (other cutter) Scal 4 - upgrade $19.99

Scal 3 Scal 4 - upgrade $19.99

Nothing Scal 4 - full package $59.99

Can someone in authority please confirm?