Solved problems cutting

Tips, Tricks and Tutorials for using Sure Cuts A Lot
Tingha Treasures

Solved problems cutting

Post by Tingha Treasures »

Hi there

I nearly lost all my hair this week when I couldnt get my E to do anything. It would turn on go through the pre set up and get stuck on reading the cartridge I had in BUT it wouldnt go any further. It appeared locked up. :( . Lots of swearing could be coming from my craft room. I rebooted computer, plugged and uplugged usb cable. Uninstalled and reinstalled DS and SCAL.........changed USB cables, changed cartridge you name it I did it. :x :cry: :roll:

Then I thought of what Id been doing on my computer, Id backed up the data from my mobile phone onto the computer. :o and to cut the story short I found my mobile phone software was still running in my toolbar although Id uplugged the cable. I closed it down and .......yes you guest it all systems go. Huge sigh of relief!!! :D :D :D

So maybe the moral of the story is, if you have problems check back on other hardware/software you have been using prior to having the problem.

Cheers
Christine
pastda3

Re: Solved problems cutting

Post by pastda3 »

Glad you found out what your problem was. I tend to go just a little nuts when something goes wrong and I can't figure it out.
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
Tingha Treasures

Post by Tingha Treasures »

yes Im pleased as well, Im sure I was having withdrawal symptoms <grin>
Gardenwife

Post by Gardenwife »

As someone with multiple nerd accessories frequently attached to my computer, I will remember this tip! :)
That's not cat hair; those are embellishments.
Gardenwife's Plot
Jiminy Cricut - Considering selling this domain name. Not sure what I want to do with it!