Box bigger then design

Tips, Tricks and Tutorials for using Sure Cuts A Lot
GrammyKrausse

Box bigger then design

Post by GrammyKrausse »

Before it has not bothered me that some of my designs I create in inkscape when imported to scal had a very, very large box around a small design. But after grabbing the corner of my lastesd design streatching it to the size I wanted and making it larger the box goes outside the alloted markings of the scal mat. The design is well with in the boarder but the box is hard to manage. My questions what makes some boxes so large after importing the design into scal and is there a way to correct the size of the "box" so it can be managed in the parameters of the mat.
I have been doing this a long time but never have figured out this part of designing.
Grammy

Susan wonderful Susan figured it out for me. Seems I had some hidden unneeded pieces/nodes on various parts of the mat and I had to delete them, She had me select everything and then you can see lots of little things all over the mat that weren't needed and then I deleted them and it worked. Made the box fit the the graphics. Thanks again Susan your the best.
Grammy
Last edited by GrammyKrausse on Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tingha Treasures

Re: Box bigger then design

Post by Tingha Treasures »

HI
Ive also not quite worked that out either. So hope we get a reply.
Christine