Cloning?? What am I doing wrong..

Tips, Tricks and Tutorials for using Inkscape
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Cloning?? What am I doing wrong..

Post by Sweetness4713 »

On one of the scrap blogs.. (sorry I can't remember whose) they show a tutorial for making a snowflake using the clone tiles.. I've done all the exact same steps as shown and all the same numbers in the box... that pops up when you do clones.. Anyhow it's not working out.. Instead of the cloned copy going around into a circle it spreads out... WHAT??? am I doing wrong.. I'm at my witts end... I'm using Inkscape .47
DogCarbon
Location: Amish Country, PA... using SCAL3, Vista, ink 0.46 with my Cameo. Trying to learn alll that I can.

Re: Cloning?? What am I doing wrong..

Post by DogCarbon »

not sure if this is your problem or not... but check where the little x for the rotation of the object. That little x is the center point of rotation, and i know I have moved it by accident, that is how I found it. So I would check on your orginal as to the location of the x.

Just my thoughts.... and I am not using 0.47 yet.
papasue

Post by papasue »

Hi, I've been using alot of cuttingtime vids for my new projects. Carolyn has one for making snowflakes in Inkscape .46 but it works about the same as with .47. She also has some wonder tutorials on .47 on video/youtube too.,

Check them out. Video's are listed on the right hand column, but right now they are on the main page.

http://cuttingtime.blogspot.com/

I think you will love them, she goes fast but is really good.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Thanks soooo much.. I finally got it to work after watching cuttingtimes.. vid.. :D