mKING CIRCLES

Tips, Tricks and Tutorials for using Inkscape
decostickers

mKING CIRCLES

Post by decostickers »

When I click on the cirle I dont get anything. I have to move my pointer around and then I get a small circle and 2 squares. Why isnt a round shape appearing. I have to move the small circle around and join it to the other one to make the shape. What am I doing wrong?
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Re: mKING CIRCLES

Post by Sweetness4713 »

When you draw your circle.. afterwards click on Path/object to path... Also make sure you have either the stroke button showing color or the fill button.. Look at either the right hand side of inkscape or the lower left side.. If either says N/a right click on the n/a and click black.. You can always change it to a color you want afterwards..
decostickers

Post by decostickers »

I'm not getting a circle at all. Thats the problem.It did it when I first got inkscape and I dont know what I did to change it but I never see a circle I have to use the dot and move it in a circle and It then makes one. I have it set to color and still nothing. Am I making sense?
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Post by HeatherM »

Try resetting the tool. With the circle tool selected, the tool settings will appear in the top toolbar. Click on the full circle.
text2468.png
text2468.png (50.88 KiB) Viewed 2159 times
decostickers

Post by decostickers »

I did that and I still have to move the circle or use the start 0.000 end 0.000 to make it a circle. I cant figure out why it did it at first and now wont