Two new tutorials

Tips, Tricks and Tutorials for using Inkscape
susibi

Two new tutorials

Post by susibi »

on the way ( I've mailed the pdfs to Todd) and that completes my three basic Inkscape in picture tutorials.
If you use all three you will see how to weld, make a mat( or shadow), make cards, edged mats, frames, monograms, matted cards and number cards.
No rocket science but enough basic techniques to get the creative juices going for both card makers and scrapbookers.
I know that you've been helped immensely by Jancy and others with their instructions and I do not wish to tread on any toes - these tuts are in pictures as some people learn better that way.
Enjoy
Susibi :D

Here are the links - many thanks Todd
frames
matcard
Last edited by susibi on Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
plg1117

Re: Two new tutorials

Post by plg1117 »

Thank you so much for all you do to help us out! I'm anxiously waiting for the tutorials!!
susibi

Post by susibi »

the time difference makes it a bit difficult -here in Italy it's 3pm and as I'm going to bed ( albeit at 2am!) you're all still crafting away!
so I mailed Todd the tutorials as I can't get my pdf files to upload.
I get very excited about these new possibilites and love to pass on what I've learnt in the last two years of working and designing with this wonderful program. Rather than make files for people I'd rather teach them to make their own, so I've become known as a sort of tutorial fiend - having someone make a file for you is OK but there is nothing as gratifying as being able to 'do your own thing'.
Robbysmommyga

Post by Robbysmommyga »

ok, susibi,

that explains why your posts show up as 4:19am. I was wondering.....hummmm does she sleep.

I love it that your from Italy that is so great.

Lisa

P.S. Thanks for the help and tuts
Laurieinaz

Post by Laurieinaz »

I still haven't found the first tutorial, which was nice of you to make, by the way. But where is it?
susibi

Post by susibi »

on the products page - scroll down and you'll find the link to 'making an .svg file courtesy of Cuddly Buddly'
susibi

Post by susibi »

OK the links have been posted in the first post
plg1117

Post by plg1117 »

I just printed them off and I'm heading to scrapbook room to play :D

thanks Susibi!
plg1117

Post by plg1117 »

Susibi

Just wondering if you've let Todd know about the PC freezing/crashing thing you talked about in your tutorial? I have had the same problem...
susibi

Post by susibi »

BTT