Inkscape 0.48 - using the star tool

Tips, Tricks and Tutorials for using Inkscape
lkc

Inkscape 0.48 - using the star tool

Post by lkc »

Learn how easy it is to create all kinds of fun designs using the star tool in Inkscape!
http://thealliancetrader.blogspot.com/2 ... -star.html

sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Re: Inkscape 0.48 - using the star tool

Post by sstehman »

How cool....I may just order this too. Still working on another Inkscape book covering the basics, but this one looks quite interesting. Thank you.
Sandy in PA
gj1

Post by gj1 »

That is VERY fun..I had done this by mistake once and did not remember how to do it again. Not sure if you mentioned that the paint brush at the top sets the controls back to default zeros.

Thanks for the reminder about this...it is a quick way to make some cool designs.
lkc

Post by lkc »

gj1 wrote:That is VERY fun..I had done this by mistake once and did not remember how to do it again. Not sure if you mentioned that the paint brush at the top sets the controls back to default zeros.

Thanks for the reminder about this...it is a quick way to make some cool designs.
No, but I will include that in my blog post, I hadn't even noticed it up there, too busy playing! But I had noticed that when I created a new star it saved the previous design so that's a quick way to reset your star shape. This is the first time I had really used it so I'm like a kid in a candy store :lol: ...thanks for the tip! :D