Video Tutorial - Inkscape Tracing a Photo - Hybiscus

Tips, Tricks and Tutorials for using Inkscape
papasue

Video Tutorial - Inkscape Tracing a Photo - Hybiscus

Post by papasue »

PSHybiscus.png
PSHybiscus.png (25.63 KiB) Viewed 6215 times
I've done another video using Manual Trace from a Photo.

I've attached the .svg file here and you can see the video and the details on my Blog if you want to DIY. The original photo can also be downloaded.

Thanks,
Attachments
PShybisdrw.svg
(12.58 KiB) Downloaded 283 times
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Re: Video Tutorial - Inkscape Tracing a Photo - Hybiscus

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Thankyou so much Susan.. You are the greatest.. I keep steering people in the direction of your site..LOL
broomhilde

Post by broomhilde »

Hi!

Well...ok now I will attempt to do this flower. You made this tutorial very simple but you left out the two leaves however methinks I just do the same procedure on them.

I am delighted that you've taught me this much as I have everything...to learn about Inkscape....sigh :|

Thanks so very much and I hope I can do this well.

Sincerely, Broomhilde
papasue

Post by papasue »

Thanks for the comment. Yes I did leave out the leaves since YouTube only allows me so much time and I was running long as it was. YES if you google Hybiscus leaf you'll find several jpg or png files that you can use, just like I did the photograph. Then you need only copy the newly created leaf onto the same page as the flower and methinks you're good to go. OR you can download the completed .svg file from my blog and use one of them without tracing (I won't tell anyone ;)

Let me know how you do.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Thank you very much, i'll try it. My friend is having a party and it's a hawaiian theme, i would love to make a centerpiece for her tables, i'll have to see how that works out.
Jennifer