OS X Yosemite problems

General discussion about Inkscape
1coppercricket

OS X Yosemite problems

Post by 1coppercricket »

I just upgraded to OS X Yosemite and now I am having issues exporting an Inkscape file into SCAL3 Pro. I was able to do a workaround by importing the saved file to SCAL but am discovering that the file size imports bigger. Even when I decrease the imported size to the correct size, it doesn't seem to cut right. Is anybody else having this problem?
papasue

Re: OS X Yosemite problems

Post by papasue »

I have not downloaded Yosemite yet as I was concerned that SCAL and inkscape would not work. Sorry to hear there are problems, but not surprised.

I lost export to scal with Mavericks and some extensions in inkscape, so since right now I do not NEED yoseminite...I stick to Mavericks.

Looking at an old Mac I have to use inkscape on, and hope eCal will work if I have to move on up.

I appreciate your post and hope as time passes you will continue to give input on how it is going.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Re: OS X Yosemite problems

Post by HeatherM »

I had to re-install Inkscape (version 48.5) after I updated to Yosemite (or rather hubby did since X11 had to be updated), but the export to eCAL worked OK.