Talanhart???????

General discussion about Inkscape
pinkrd1

Talanhart???????

Post by pinkrd1 »

What happen to his person. I see they have a lot of borders I would love to see them.
gj1

Re: Talanhart???????

Post by gj1 »

He is not posting right now...but maybe will see this and join in again...we can all hope.
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
papasue

Post by papasue »

pinkrd1 wrote:What happen to his person. I see they have a lot of borders I would love to see them.
I'm so sorry you missed him, we all do. When he left the forum he took down the files he had created under his own post, unfortunately he didn't find all of the posts where he helped members with a file, so leaving gaps in a lot of posts, this is true of a couple other members who left and took their files leaving blanks and gaps in the posts.

Please, If you, or anyone, comes across an entry where it appears there should be a file and there isn't please FLAG that post and the hard working moderators will delete them so members are not confused or disappointed by not finding it.

Thank you
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
Rosie0530

Post by Rosie0530 »

Mzny of us miss him and his talent.

Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Yes he is greatly missed..