Fear of Inkscape download

General discussion about Inkscape
lilgreykitty

Fear of Inkscape download

Post by lilgreykitty »

OK, so after reading the picture tutorial on Inscape I just got brave enough to give it a try. But when I went to download it my computer blocked it. Then threw up warnings about trusting the site, etc. Did this happen to anyone else? I freaked and shut down the whole thing. Did everyone else just ignore the warnings?
=^..^=
plg1117

Re: Fear of Inkscape download

Post by plg1117 »

Mine does that no matter what I try to download... After reading how many people have Inkscape - I didn't have an issue with downloading it.
lilgreykitty

Post by lilgreykitty »

I sorta thought of that too. I guess if so many are using it, and not having any problems it should be ok. Sometimes its scary to try new things. Duh...now I remember all the concerns on the Cricut MB about trying SCAL :)
=^..^=
plg1117

Post by plg1117 »

I haven't had a lot of time to play with Inkscapes, but the welding and making mats has been alot of fun! You'll love it!
CBJPL31

Post by CBJPL31 »

It's just standard warnings. Don't worry about it. It's a safe program. It takes quite a bit of practice and reading around here to figure things out but once you do, it's amazing what you can do with the program!!!
~Nicole~