Sure Cuts A Lot 2.011 Update Released

Discuss various cutting machines for SCAL
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Re: Sure Cuts A Lot 2.011 Update Released

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Can anyone get their images to go into their personal Library.. I'm having a heck of a time adding them...I click and it does nothing..
Beckie

Post by Beckie »

Please call me at 830-914-6419 I need to have this resolved. I have reinstalled it and it is not working for me.It is double on my screen now. Where the fonts are it is totally black. where the icons for are they move all over the place.What is wrong. Is any one else having this problem?
GrammyKrausse

Post by GrammyKrausse »

Beckie has tech support got back to you. They usually are real fast in answering the emails on problems.
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

Beckie wrote:Please call me at 830-914-6419 I need to have this resolved. I have reinstalled it and it is not working for me.It is double on my screen now. Where the fonts are it is totally black. where the icons for are they move all over the place.What is wrong. Is any one else having this problem?

When was the last time you shut your computer off? Not just powered down, but off.
Todd
Shelley

Post by Shelley »

Sweetness4713 wrote:Can anyone get their images to go into their personal Library.. I'm having a heck of a time adding them...I click and it does nothing..

I thought mine was gonna work... A little box appeared, and I tried to add a folder, name it, then I tried to put a file in, and it died. So I reinstalled it, and now NOTHING happens... ? I don't even get a new window...?
..."you had the power all along"...
from The Wizard of Oz

Shelley

Post by Shelley »

talanhart wrote:

When was the last time you shut your computer off? Not just powered down, but off.
That worked for me!
..."you had the power all along"...
from The Wizard of Oz

cropgal

Post by cropgal »

So are all the bugs worked out with this latest update? I hesitate to download until it is working well for everyone.
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Only problem I have here is that my own library of files doesn't show up saved right in SCAL2 but that's okay.. That's minor... Everything else works for me .. :D
Beckie

Post by Beckie »

I have shut my PC down all the way.at least 5 times and nothing seeems to work. How can I restore to yesterday before this download that I did. It messed up everything for me. Every screen is black and the icons for the tools and file and path and etc that are on top are just floating everywhere. they diaapear and then come back and diaappear again wow I should not have done this at all.
Beckie

Post by Beckie »

What the hell is a site code. I have had to install this in my laptop because of the scewed up update that is messed up in my pc . I need desperate help/ and no one will call me back from there and of course they do not provide a phone number. Craftsedge.
I have an obligation to fill with an order that is due tomorrow afternoon. Thank you so much for the stress.