ISO zebra print font

Share your favorite fonts to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
sahmommyof4

Re: ISO zebra print font

Post by sahmommyof4 »

I'm so sorry. I guess I was having a blonde moment....lol. It just looked different when it was in scal. I got confused. It was right. I just had to cut it to see. Sorry. And thanks so much for the letters. I tried making them and just couldn't so I searched through post. they are great and I can't wait to play with them :) .
ncborn

Post by ncborn »

That does look really COOL! Of course I am partial to animal prints. I am going to have to try this too. My whole bedroom is done in animal print and now I just have to figure out a word or something for the wall and then do the zebra letters. Thanks for sharing as always. You are so talented Todd.
NCBORN
Brenda E
My Blog http://creativefunconnection.blogspot.com/

Have Canon PS A2200, Windows 7, PSE 10, Cricut Expression, SCAL 2.043, Corel Draw 11, Inkscape 0.48.2, Serif Digital Scrap Artist 2
ishopfor2girls

Post by ishopfor2girls »

These came out great! I am trying and trying to do this in ink with the flower ornaments ding bat in a curlz font and not having luck - does anyone have a super simple (cause clearly im not getting it) way to explain how to do - driving me crazy!

Thanks
Jacqui
myvinyldesigner

Post by myvinyldesigner »

These zebra print font designs might also work in your project .... it's SO fun decorating with animal prints! Good luck with everything. Michelle

http://www.myvinyldesigner.com/Products ... art-9.aspx
ishopfor2girls

Post by ishopfor2girls »

I seem to be able to combine everything but i cant get just the letter - let me know what u think

Jacqui
ChristyBaker

Post by ChristyBaker »

can you change it where you cab spell out a name . I'm all new to this thanks bunches !
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

Christy,
This isn't a font, but if you let me know what you name you want, I can post an SVG file for you.
Todd
ChristyBaker

Post by ChristyBaker »

talanhart wrote:Christy,
This isn't a font, but if you let me know what you name you want, I can post an SVG file for you.
O
cool Thank You so much !
Brittany
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

Here you go!
Todd
ChristyBaker

Post by ChristyBaker »

talanhart wrote:Here you go!