Dingbat overload!

Share your favorite fonts to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
kkrewtea

Dingbat overload!

Post by kkrewtea »

I'm getting a headache looking here...http://www.dingbats-uk.org.uk/mvdl/dinglinks1.html

Shirl
CBJPL31

Re: Dingbat overload!

Post by CBJPL31 »

OH I KNOW!!! That site is so comprehensive it's overwhelming! It's a great site though! :)
~Nicole~
LinN

Post by LinN »

Thanks for the link! It's amazing how many dingbat there are!
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

Thanks so much!!!! This site has me going dingbatty!! I will not want for more.
NELS

Post by NELS »

Yes.. I love the sharing of everyones finds. I have found so much I like looking at all these different sites.. I just hope my computer doesn't get too bogged down with it all. I try to be selective when putting fonts in my font folder on my control panel. I looked my fonts in there and some I don't want and I even found empty ones... nothing there. I need to delete those and the ones I don't care for. I have a folder in my documents just for a lot of the svg's and fonts that people have shared. Can I ever have too much saved... :lol: I feel like a pack rat or hoarder.. ;) . I think I am one..
kkrewtea

Post by kkrewtea »

I don't INSTALL all my fonts...I put them all in a folder in my documents. Then when I'm needing a font I go to the AMP font viewer. Look through them all and click temporarily install...It stays installed long enough to do whatever I want!

Shirl
NELS

Post by NELS »

kkrewtea,, I tried to download a place to keep my fonts.. I thought I had it downloaded.. Freeze.com Fonts..( I have the icon on my screen). I couldn't figure out how to use it ti keep my fonts that I download in. I don't have a lot of fonts on my computer..but I haven't counted them. As you can tell I'm not a computer whiz. Maybe you can tell me what I am doing wrong... when I open the Freeze.com Fonts it tells me how to install fonts.. Is that different than putting them on my Control Panel in fonts.. How to install your new fonts? These are the directions it gives me
"Step 1:) Click on the font you prefer below and unzip to a location on your pc.
Step 2:) Copy the files from the location you unzipped them to the directory your Windows OS uses for fonts (C:\WINNT\Fonts on most systems).
Step 3:) Open up any program which allows fonts and you should see the new font(s) available."
kkrewtea

Post by kkrewtea »

I'm totally clueless! I'm a bigger puta dummy then you!!!

Shirl
NELS

Post by NELS »

I probably shoud have downloaded the AMP font viewer like you but I chose this one someone told me about. I probably didn't do it correctly because It didn't make sense to me either.. but thanks for looking
scrapbookenthusiast

Post by scrapbookenthusiast »

WOWZA! Look at all those dings!