HELP I HAVE NO FONTS!!

Share your favorite fonts to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
matchboxpatty

HELP I HAVE NO FONTS!!

Post by matchboxpatty »

When my hard drive got corrupted I had to reactivate my SCAL 2. Now there are no fonts in the text and when trying to upload my fonts to file nothing happens!! So I have no fonts whatsoever!!! :cry:

Pat
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Re: HELP I HAVE NO FONTS!!

Post by HeatherM »

I would re-install SCAL again if you haven't already. What do you mean by "upload fonts to file"? SCAL uses the fonts installed on your computer unless you use the "load font" button. Can you see the fonts in other programs?

Also, what operating system are you using? Windows versions before Windows 7 let you open a font and it will be available to all programs. Win7 changed font handling and that won't work anymore.
Btna

Post by Btna »

you may need to re install the font files from your computers font folder, the files may be there but they may have been unistalled.
... as far as win7.... I never had a problem with fonts showing in all apps.... even in win8 which I hate) they show op everywhere....
Btna

Post by Btna »

you may need to re install the font files from your computers font folder, the files may be there but they may have been unistalled.
... as far as win7.... I never had a problem with fonts showing in all apps.... even in win8 which I hate) they show op everywhere....
matchboxpatty

Post by matchboxpatty »

Thanks everyone, once I re installed SCAL the fonts were all there!