Post by KarenP »

Can someone tell me what font this is?
Attachments
b003.svg
(631.98 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
gj1

Re: help with font

Post by gj1 »

Are you able to post a picture...I am not keen on downloading every file that comes on the board.
KarenP

Post by KarenP »

I'm not for sure how to do that, but I will try again.. Thanks
gj1

Post by gj1 »

When you click Post Reply...just below you can Browse for the picture file and then Add and then go back UP and click submit.

To save a picture to your computer...just right click the mouse and then SAVE AS and maybe pick the desktop as a location and then you can right click on your desktop later and NEW...FOLDER and it will put a folder on your desktop that you can drag by holding down the left mouse on the picture...drag into the folder.

To change the name of the folder you can right click on the folder and then RENAME and type in a new name.

I just give all this as sometimes people are really new to computers and this stuff is all new.
KarenP

Post by KarenP »

I'm sure this is how I done it before, but will try again..
Attachments
b003.svg
(631.98 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
gj1

Post by gj1 »

This is not picture file and .svgs don't show as a picture here. Do you have a picture of the file, or do you just see it in SCAL? If you just see it in Scal then EXPORT it(under FILE)as a .png to your desktop and then do the same to show it on the board. You will see the .png in the drop down.
KarenP

Post by KarenP »

See if this work. Its a jpeg.
Attachments
File4.jpg
File4.jpg (34.56 KiB) Viewed 4264 times
gj1

Post by gj1 »

AWESOME...pretty cool font too...but I have no clue. Now we will have to hope the font experts show up.

Glad you were able to post the picture though...that will make it easier for more to view it and a better chance to find out.

Is it possible that this is not a known or published font? Could this be something that someone just made up and just made a few letters perhaps. It looks sort of homemade.
littlecybil

Post by littlecybil »

I think this may be a hand drawn font too. I looked through my fonts and out of 2100+ couldn't find anything similar. Nothing came up on What The Font site either. Maybe someone else will have a better idea. Sorry I couldn't help.
Melissa
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

When I first saw it I immediately thought of the "Astro Boy" character font, but I was wrong. Sorry.
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***