I was never going to ask this but anybody know this font?

Share your favorite fonts to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
ncborn

I was never going to ask this but anybody know this font?

Post by ncborn »

I am sorry I was never going to ask this question because I figured it is so difficult of a question but we have a friend that needs the number 74 on his car trailer so if any way that anybody knows this font I would greatly appreciate. I have been through all 300 and so fonts that I have on my computer.
Attachments
Number 74.JPG
Number 74.JPG (29.04 KiB) Viewed 2912 times
NCBORN
Brenda E
My Blog http://creativefunconnection.blogspot.com/

Have Canon PS A2200, Windows 7, PSE 10, Cricut Expression, SCAL 2.043, Corel Draw 11, Inkscape 0.48.2, Serif Digital Scrap Artist 2
pastda3

Re: I was never going to ask this but anybody know this font

Post by pastda3 »

Brenda, just wanted to let you know that I spent some time looking through my fonts and I couldn't find one to match either. It's driving me a little crazy because it looks so familiar. Hope someone can help out.
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
lkc

Post by lkc »

The closest thing I had was the font called Swash...I show a modification of it below. If you just need that number maybe this could work? I'll post the file and you could tweak it more if you want to try it...
74_lkc.png
74_lkc.png (8.96 KiB) Viewed 2882 times
74_lkc.svg
(6.17 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
ncborn

Post by ncborn »

Thank you both so much and Laura that one is excellent. I don't see how I could get any closer than that. Again thanks so appeciate.
NCBORN
Brenda E
My Blog http://creativefunconnection.blogspot.com/

Have Canon PS A2200, Windows 7, PSE 10, Cricut Expression, SCAL 2.043, Corel Draw 11, Inkscape 0.48.2, Serif Digital Scrap Artist 2