Rhinestone Fonts

Share your favorite fonts to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
Pvermillion

Rhinestone Fonts

Post by Pvermillion »

I saw these free fonts (not copywrited) on sawmillcreek.org site and wanted to share it with those of you interested in using the rhinestone feature. I hope someone will find this useful. The attachment contains a zip file of about 7 or 8 fonts!!
Attachments
psfonts.zip
(155.87 KiB) Downloaded 2193 times
gj1

Re: Rhinestone Fonts

Post by gj1 »

Thanks!
GrammyKrausse

Post by GrammyKrausse »

Pvermillion wrote:I saw these free fonts (not copywrited) on sawmillcreek.org site and wanted to share it with those of you interested in using the rhinestone feature. I hope someone will find this useful. The attachment contains a zip file of about 7 or 8 fonts!!
I unzipped these and my computer doesn't recognize the file format. It isn't ttf's but what are they?
papasue

Post by papasue »

I too downloaded them and they are PFB fonts. It seems like a BIG deal to convert them to TTF. I think I'll search for the font name and see what they look like. In the meantime downloading them may be a waste of time. I'll let you know what I figure out.

Maybe the poster can tell us how he/she was able to use them in SCAL??????
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
Pvermillion

Post by Pvermillion »

I unzipped them - it created a few files but also is a file folder listed as: PFM - they have the fonts that can be installed. Let me know if you still have a problem and I will see if i can just zip the main file.
Pvermillion

Post by Pvermillion »

Here is the zip file - hopefully that will make it a little easier!! I have been using these fonts - they work perfect!!!
Attachments
PFM.zip
(5.08 KiB) Downloaded 1809 times
howmansjunebug

Post by howmansjunebug »

thanks