Font w/swoosh

Share your favorite fonts to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
TheresaTT

Font w/swoosh

Post by TheresaTT »

ok, my sis's granddaughter is a softball player, she wants a t shirt with a ball on it and i thought her name would be cute done witha font that i have seen on some baseball team where it swishes from the last letter and goes back to underline her name. Make sense?
help? need the font or name of it.

ok, it is the oakland athletics font. anyone with a name for it?
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
balletcostumemom

Re: Font w/swoosh

Post by balletcostumemom »

There are a couple of swashes here on the boards. I think I added one and Heather (I think)added some. I like using Brush Script and then adding the swoosh myself. You do have to push the letters together a bit when using Brush Script (alt. <). Just search swash or swashes and they should come up.
Windows XP, SCAL 2.102, Inkscape 0.47
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Post by HeatherM »

The swash that I made for use with script fonts is here. There is also a font called Team Spirit http://www.dafont.com/team-spirit.font I'm thinking that there is another one, but can't remember what it was or find it.

pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

There's a font called Loki Cola. I don't remember where I downloaded it from.
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

You can get the Loki Cola from here .. http://desktoppub.about.com/library/fon ... kicola.htm
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

thanks everyone. i just love this board. :)
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
kimberlyjoy

Post by kimberlyjoy »

I have used the Team spirit font from (I believe) dafont.com. It has a special code (it has been a while since I did my daughter's cheerleading teams' megaphones with it, so I think I am remembering CTRL 41) that sends a tail from the last letter back under the rest of the name and curls under the first letter. Make sense?