Post by gj1 »

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I made both my entries,
How 'bout you?
kelsie94

Re: SCAL Craft Challenge

Post by kelsie94 »

Can you see your entries posted somewhere? You may win all the prizes if no one else posts because we can't "view" them LOL! Wouldn't that be a sweet deal!! :lol:
gj1

Post by gj1 »

OOOOOOH, NOOOOOOOO...that would not be too good.

I can not see my entries either, anywhere, YET...the excitement is in the 'wait'...

It would not be right to see the competition :)...then you would know how to make your project better than mine. lol
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

If you read on the page it says the entries will not be available for viewing just yet...and yes others have entered .. :D
gj1

Post by gj1 »

It must be 'you' who has also entered...YAY!!!
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Nope I didn't.. :D.. STill trying to get my creative mind going for ideas.>LOL
krainey

Post by krainey »

Sound fantastic... I am excited and nervous. I am still fairly new to Cricut, SCAL, etc and therefore, worry that my submissions will not be up to snuff with the more seasoned SCAL crafters, but I am willing to take a stab at it - if only for the experience and to see others work. Don't get me wrong, I am nowhere near new to crafting in general, but until Cricut and the other cutters, etc I did everything by hand when I needed to cut. :-) I am looking forward to seeing everyone's craft work....
kelsie94

Post by kelsie94 »

Hmmm, I posted in here this morning and now its gone. I said something like how its nice to see everyone's creations and everyone creates differently so no creation is better than anyone elses! That's the 2nd time this has happened - my post disappearing. Wonder whats happening.

Anyway, I have a project in mind and will hopefully work on it over the weekend. So, gj1, you got some competition coming your way....haha just kidding!
gj1

Post by gj1 »

You may have just not clicked the submit button or maybe clicked the wrong one...I think I have done this too.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Remember to SHOW THE LOVE by participating. Thank you :)