Taking Requests - Any SVG Shape

Share your SVG files for importing into Sure Cuts A Lot
Bani

Taking Requests - Any SVG Shape

Post by Bani »

Dear fellow Cricut-ers,

After many $$$ I spent on my shape cartridges, I finally got the freedom to cut whatever I want with my personal die-cut machine with SCAL. Like you, I take this freedom seriously. Although SCAL is a great tool to let you cut right off the bat any true type font, I started to notice that the shapes require some decent amount of work before the real fun of cutting begins. Not all of us are graphic artists by trade. The vector images available on the web are not good for cutting as you need many layers to get a simple image through.

Long story short, out of desperation, I am taking matters in my own hands. I love to create cuttable images SVGs with the highest quality and excellent results similar to the ones you will get with the cartridges (only here you get what you want, when you want it). I am ready to share the love with all other SCAL fans for quality shapes. Doesn't matter if you have a blog , business or just cut for fun, I am glad to turn around the images to you within 24 hours. (FREE on this forum). Just ask for what you need on the forum or email me at Cuts2Die4@gmail.com. Checkout some of my recent contributions on this forum:

http://forums.surecutsalot.com/viewtopi ... 2&start=70

This is what I am offering to you (pick what you like):

1) Make A Wish: Just ask for anything, I will search/create the image, create the SVG vector (layers if necessary), develop a SCAL library to organize all your SVG layers in one file, and deliver the best quality possible in light speed
2) Challange Me: Give me a sample image to work with, any image will work. I will even accept digital photos. (photos may loose many details, but I will keep the theme same). I will turn these around within 48 hours
3) Draw it Yourself: If you have an image in mind that is unique and doesn't exist, Just draw it on a piece of paper , scan the sketch and email me your art in any file format. JPG, PNG, TIFF, Word Doc,... etc. I will take care of the rest.

All the results will be posted on the forum so that others may also use them. So go ahead, imagine and let me help you make them reality for your crafting projects.

Bani.
craftydiva

Re: Taking Requests - Any SVG Shape

Post by craftydiva »

wow, sounds like you can help a lot of people out who haven't yet got to grips with the additional software needed to make a truly great cut : )
many thanks for this
Hugs
Karen
lbreyman

Post by lbreyman »

This is a picture from a coloring page. I want to use it on a Jurassic park page for my daughter. I would like to see if it could be made into an svg without so many little cuts in it. Thank you so much!
Laura
Attachments
scary dino.jpg
scary dino.jpg (55.44 KiB) Viewed 29309 times
Bani

Post by Bani »

lbreyman wrote:This is a picture from a coloring page. I want to use it on a Jurassic park page for my daughter. I would like to see if it could be made into an svg without so many little cuts in it. Thank you so much!
Laura
You bet! Let me get this out to you by tonight.

Bani.
mastermom
Location: LAFAYETTE,LA SCAL1,SCAL2 ,SCAL 3 Windows 7 64 BIT,INKSCAPE.47,cricut personal.cricut expression

Post by mastermom »

would love to see lsu tigers ,saints , ragin cajuns.
DanaPersonalTouch

Re: Taking Requests - Halloween

Post by DanaPersonalTouch »

With the Holidays coming up- I would love to see some fun Halloween cuts. I have 3 boys (1 who celebrates a birthday on Oct. 30th) our family always has big celebration for Halloween.
Haunted houses, skeletons, ghosts, anything creepy that boys would enjoy! Thanks so much!
AnointedHands

Post by AnointedHands »

Have created the dino. In an effort to make the teeth easier to cut, I made them one piece that fits under the main piece. If you dont like it, just Break Apart the shadow shape (black) and remove the teeth for individual cuts, select what's left of that shape and Combine.

Any problems, PM me.
Althea
Attachments
Dinosaur.svg
(78.34 KiB) Downloaded 777 times
dinosaur.png
dinosaur.png (41.73 KiB) Viewed 29262 times
Doin the Bug...ain't nothin wrong if you wanna do da Bug all nite long...
Bani

Post by Bani »

Thanks Althea for your contribution.

Laura, let me know if this suffice your need. I know you wanted a little less details. Althea, is this SVG SCAL ready or do we need to ungroup layers our selves. I tried the SVG on SCAL 2.0 and 1.0, but couldn't get layers to seperate.

Many thanks for your work.

Bani.
hope9811

Post by hope9811 »

http://extremecards.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... -card.html

Hi...I stumbled upon this blog tonight and it had the cutest piano pop-up card. My kids have the most amazing piano teacher and I had just seen your post about willing to try to make some SVGs....I wondered if this one would be possible. I have NO idea how hard this would be to make so if you can't, I understand that...but thought I'd at least ask. If you can, I would love it and I know that many of us have piano teachers that would appreciate it. Thanks so much!!!

Thanks,
Heidi
live4scrappin@hotmail.com
lbreyman

Post by lbreyman »

Thanks Althea! I will try and cut it out tonight after work and post if it is simple enough for me to figure it out. :)
Laura