Issues with cut

Share your SVG files for importing into Sure Cuts A Lot
jsnstarprncss

Issues with cut

Post by jsnstarprncss »

ok, after a long 12 hours of figuring out what to download and making sure I backed up everything on my computer (just because some were having problems) I finally get to use my cricut with SCAL. :mrgreen:

I'm using a BMP image and converting to SVG it in Inkscape, then adding it to SCAL. When it goes to cut it cuts two or three straight lines first and then goes to cut the image.

HELP! What do I do to get it to stop cutting the straight lines (it makes them right through the image itself)
*Side note: it's not just with the images I import. It just did it with the font I tried to cut--no image*

:x I don't want to give up because my hubby bought this for me for Christmas (not just for me, but for him to do stencils as well)

________________________________________________________________________________________
~Ashley: http://jraedavis.blogspot.com
talanhart

Re: Issues with cut

Post by talanhart »

You are in DEMO mode. You have to verify your license and then it will stop making the watermark cuts. When you first open the program, there is an option to do this and you have to punch in the code that was sent to you when you purchased the program.
Todd
jsnstarprncss

Re: Issues with cut

Post by jsnstarprncss »

You know, I thought of that, and tried to register it last night, but it wasn't working. I didn't think THAT was the problem-- :oops: how embarassing!

Thanks SO Much!
~Ashley
Psalm 113:3 Creations