Shutting down my blog next Friday

Share your SVG files for importing into Sure Cuts A Lot
TheLadyWolf
Location: Washington, SAHM, Cricut Expression, SCAL 2.0, Savvy with Inkscape and creating new SVGs

Shutting down my blog next Friday

Post by TheLadyWolf »

Hi guys,
Converting coloring pages or characters into SVGs for you guys was really fun. I wish there was a job doing such thing! I would be doing it 27 hours a day. HA!

Anyway, I think I might have to shut this blog down. It is getting too beyond my control and am very very worried about copyright infringement. The last thing I need is getting into trouble. So, this blog will stay active until Friday, June 1, 2012 then after that, Theladywolf.blogspot.com will no longer be in effect. (Grab whatever you can before June 1st!)

I will set up a new blog, that is just crafts and my own SVGs that I created. Granted, it will not be as popular as it is right now, but I won't be so worried about copyright violations. (a weight off my shoulders).

This has been really fun.

-Amanda
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Re: Shutting down my blog next Friday

Post by sstehman »

Thank you for all you have been sharing Amanda. Don't blame you for wanting to be careful in that area and it is very kind of you to give the members of the forum a heads up. Looking forward to seeing your new blog.
Sandy in PA
papasue

Post by papasue »

Oh my, I so enjoyed all of your work. I do hope to see a reincarnation with new work sometime in the future.

Don't be a stranger here either, your contributions have been much appreciated!
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
TOASTER

Post by TOASTER »

It's a shame you have to shut down your blog but we all understand. Thanks for posting on your original blog and looking forward to seeing the new one!
Toaster

cameo, cricut expression, cricut create
SCAL 2 , SCAL 3, Windows 10
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I think it will be fine because your own designs are wonderful...and there is an awful lot of freeware images that are very very fun.
I personally have your bakfiets(bike), bench and waterfall card and terrific directions. You are just plain good at this, so no matter what direction you go with it, I am sure it will be a hit. TFS your talent.
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
Rosie0530

Post by Rosie0530 »

I am so sorry that your blog is going but so happy that you will keep creating. You are really good at this and I have found so many of your designs useful. Thank you for so much!

TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

so sorry to hear this cuz we love your work .will look forward to your new one.
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Your files will certainly be missed, but I completely understand. Thank you for generosity and I look forward to your personal creations! Good luck. :)
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
alliellis

Post by alliellis »

You will be missed but I look forward to your new blog.
Allison

SCAL 2.012, INKSCAPE, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, WINDOWS 7. Sizzix eclips, ECAL

http://www.craftoutloud.co.uk
craftsbyalli.blogspot.com
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

Can't say I blame you but it will be missed. Be sure to post the new blog so we can follow you there! Thanks for all you have done for use!
Jan