New File Tooth

Share your SVG files for importing into Sure Cuts A Lot
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

New File Tooth

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Here is a new file I created this morning.. I had a wisdom tooth pulled on Thursday.. Hubby felt bad for me cuz I was scared like crazy.. He stayed home from work lol Awww talk about a loving husband.. The next day we went shopping and he gifted me with the new IPAD3... Everyone calls him my tooth fairy..LOL Anyhow here is the file..
Attachments
toothfairyjoanneB.svg
(68.69 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (23.39 KiB) Viewed 2248 times
papasue

Re: New File Tooth

Post by papasue »

What a great hubby you have, I'd give up a wisdom tooth for a new iPad :lol:

Love the design, but the story is better.

Nice to have you back!
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

That's awesome (the iPad....not having the tooth pulled). Did it help alleviate the pain?
Sandy in PA
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Thanks ladies.. Did having the tooth pulled alleviate the pain or did the IPAD3 help. .I would say both.. ROFLMAO.. I didn't have pain from the tooth being pulled as they numbed it really good.. didn't even feel the needles go in because they put a numbing gel on first... and they said I would probably have pain big time after the freezin came out.. and nothing.. LOL. Only thing I got the next day was a very nasty headache on that side that the tooth was pulled.. Probably more from the stitches I got.. but all is good.. and the stitches fell out today.. sure don't miss them.. AND>. I'm loving my IPAD3. It's similar to 2 only everything is high definition..