Help Please - PurseBox

Share your SVG files for importing into Sure Cuts A Lot
wvcathy

Re: Help Please - PurseBox

Post by wvcathy »

since everyone is looking at the same file there is no way I unconnected the lines importing it in - right ?

Thank you so much everyone for the help

cathy
gj1

Post by gj1 »

This is very strange. I opened this file in 2.038, 2.043, and 2.044 versions, which are the ones I have liked the best and saved all...and there is no cross line in any of them preview or not...

WOW...this is a real confusing thing. It is plain to see you all have a line there, but I never went to Ink and it opened as I stated fine in 3 versions. WEIRD!
GrammyKrausse

Post by GrammyKrausse »

This is what it looks like in Inkscape. Four different sections here. Hope this helps
Attachments
lessonforbox.JPG
lessonforbox.JPG (23.68 KiB) Viewed 2149 times
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

I had a graphic that acted like that this morning and in the end to get rid of the line,

I did a screen shot of it to a Jpeg then took it back into Inkscape and traced it and that solved my problem with the extra line

I hope this might help you if this happens again
Scrappin My Way Through
Going Where I Please and Pleasing Where I Go

Windows XP, Expression, SCAL 2.041, Inkscape 47
http://darliciouscreations.weebly.com/
Rachell

Post by Rachell »

GrammyKrausse wrote:This is what it looks like in Inkscape. Four different sections here. Hope this helps

and if you watch while it cuts you can see that it is cutting each section and cutting from the end point back to the beginning point that is why it cut apart like it did. I opened it in scal 2 and 3 . in inkscape and zoomed in really close that when in node mode you can select the nodes and move them the you can see where they were not joined, so select all and combine then go back and hold the shift key and select the two nodes beside each other and join them at each spot and this will close the ends.
Attachments
purse capture shoing where it was broken.JPG
purse capture shoing where it was broken.JPG (31.05 KiB) Viewed 2145 times