SVG Freebie #23

Share your SVG files for importing into Sure Cuts A Lot
dan99

SVG Freebie #23

Post by dan99 »

It's that time of week again, there is a new collection of freebie files on my blog and I'm pretty pleased with this weeks batch! They're available for 1 week only so get 'em while they're hot!

Best wishes

Dan
kelsie94

Re: SVG Freebie #23

Post by kelsie94 »

How wonderful Dan! Thank you!!!!!
I love masks but never thought of cutting acetate with the cricut. How thick was the acetate? Do you think regular page protectors would work or do you think they would be too flimsy?
dan99

Post by dan99 »

I'm not sure, I'm not a scrapbooker and haven't used page protectors to know how thick they are. I used regular 8.5x11 acetate sheets from Staples that they sell for using on overhead projectors.
kelsie94

Post by kelsie94 »

Thanks Dan! Projector sheets are a little heavier than page protectors and I'm pretty sure they would probably work way better because of this. I'll have to do a run to Staples and pick up some! Boy, I'm gonna have so many masks by the time this weekend is over.....yippee!!

I'm totally addicted to Tattered Angel's Glimmer Mist and masks work so well with that stuff!
kkrewtea

Post by kkrewtea »

First I had to run to Michaels and get me a crimper after watching your sour cream container video, and now I have to run to staples!!!! Your ARE quite the enabler lately Dan! LOL AND I love to be enabled! Thanks!

Shirl