SVG Thumbnail Viewer

Share your SVG files for importing into Sure Cuts A Lot
jillybeans

SVG Thumbnail Viewer

Post by jillybeans »

Hi all... this is my second post, I posted this question on the general board but no one was able to help me. I promise that if I don't find my answer here, I won't post this question anymore!! I'm a newbie and I read a post regarding an SVG Viewer. I have Vista and have downloaded the Examotion thumbnail viewer (Renesis), InfraView and Adobe all trying to view my SVG files as thumbnails and nothing. I knew the Adobe viewer wouldn't work with Vista but tried it anyway. However, the other two claim they are compatible with Vista. They all worked with XP and I have tried everything I know how to do and cannot get the "thumbnail" viewer to work. I have jpegs in the same folder and they all view as thumbnails but all my SVG file thumbnails are the blue "e". Does anyone with Vista have a working SVG thumbnail viewer and if so, what is it and how did you get it to work??? Pulling my hair out! Thanks in advance!
Marly

Re: SVG Thumbnail Viewer

Post by Marly »

jillybeans wrote:Hi all... this is my second post, I posted this question on the general board but no one was able to help me. I promise that if I don't find my answer here, I won't post this question anymore!! I'm a newbie and I read a post regarding an SVG Viewer. I have Vista and have downloaded the Examotion thumbnail viewer (Renesis), InfraView and Adobe all trying to view my SVG files as thumbnails and nothing. I knew the Adobe viewer wouldn't work with Vista but tried it anyway. However, the other two claim they are compatible with Vista. They all worked with XP and I have tried everything I know how to do and cannot get the "thumbnail" viewer to work. I have jpegs in the same folder and they all view as thumbnails but all my SVG file thumbnails are the blue "e". Does anyone with Vista have a working SVG thumbnail viewer and if so, what is it and how did you get it to work??? Pulling my hair out! Thanks in advance!

Have you tried right clicking on the 'blue e' and select 'open with' and then select the renesis viewer? I don't have Vista but I wondered if this might help you associate which program to automatically open the .svg files in.
kkrewtea

Re: SVG Thumbnail Viewer

Post by kkrewtea »

I have infraview and I can see all mine by opening up infraview. Locating the file that has all my svg files. And there they all are!

Shirl