Danielle's SVG Files for sharing - Added New 1/19/09

Share your SVG files for importing into Sure Cuts A Lot
jrichards

Re: Danielle's SVG Files for sharing - Added New 1/19/09

Post by jrichards »

I can get the truck to open in INK and I saved it again with a different name but I still have nothing in SCAL. Anyone know how to fix that? Thanks for all of the neat files.
Jan
sensationallychic

Post by sensationallychic »

Here's the steps I did to get it to open in SCAL: Once I opened the file in ink, I selected the truck and ungrouped it until there were no groups left. Then, I opened a blank ink file, selected all, and then pasted them into the new document. Then I saved it. Viola! now it pens in SCAL. Hope this helps! :D
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

I tried all of the steps twice. When I open it in SCAL parts of the truck are missing. I don't know what else to do. If anyone figures this out would you post it as an svg please?
Jan
sherrilane

Post by sherrilane »

Thanks so much for sharing your work. Just got my SCAL back running after graduating nursing school. Looking forward to getting crafty - Thanks again!
sherrilane

Post by sherrilane »

Thanks so much for sharing your work. Just got my SCAL back running after graduating nursing school. Looking forward to getting crafty - Thanks again!
CLMiller

Post by CLMiller »

Wow, thank you Danielle! Your files are fabulous.
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

thanks mominct. that took so much time i am sure. i tried to upload a file for someone last nite and it was taking forever so i cancelled. any tips. oh yea, i did zip it too. i guess i zipped it right - right click - zipfile???
good job anyway ;)
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro