My latest uploads

Share your SVG files for importing into Sure Cuts A Lot
wreed06

My latest uploads

Post by wreed06 »

The SVG files I recently uploaded may not be quite ready for cutting. I'll go through each and check them. If you want one and have trouble, please let me know and I'll work on it next. I haven't uploaded a lot of files recently, but do have several more that I can upload.

By the way, the files I'm uploading are more of the Open Clipart files <url>www.openclipart.org</url> that I provided in the past. They have a new .tar file. These files are in the public domain - free to use, distribute, use commercially. People donate their work and open it up to the public domain. Open Clipart makes this statement about the public domain to artists donating their work: "The Public Domain Dedication is not a license. By using it, you do not simply carve out exceptions to your copyright; you grant your entire copyright to the public without condition. This grant is permanent and irreversible."

My interest in uploading the files is, well, frankly, it's fun! I'd like to make these files more readily available to SCAL users. The file is in a .tar that some people don't know how to extract or don't want to bother with it or the extracted files. I think it nice to have convenient library for SCAL users.

I hope you find the the files useful. If you have trouble with one of the files I've uploaded, please let me know and I'll help you.
metiffer

Re: My latest uploads

Post by metiffer »

I am always looking for files and have been playin with inkscape and plan on uploading some of my own stuff too...

But definately please post your stuff! I am still very lost with inkscape.