HELP!!! Frames for men PLEASE!!!

Share your SVG files for importing into Sure Cuts A Lot
taffygirl

HELP!!! Frames for men PLEASE!!!

Post by taffygirl »

Hello Everyone,
I am very new to this site and I am hoping I can have a little help please. I am making a card for a friend who is sixty and he likes bird watching, I have made a decoupage pic and I am looking for a frame to put around it, something thats not girly and that will be suitable for this topic. Thank You All very much Ann x
gj1

Re: HELP!!! Frames for men PLEASE!!!

Post by gj1 »

Made using Shape Library images combined from SCAL.
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

How cute is that....but hope you chuckle at this but I was attacked by 2 birds last night while watering my flowers. Apparently they are building a nest in the beam on the corner of the my porch and did not like that I was there. Was really weird. Maybe I need the binoculars in your image before I water plants tonight and do some bird watching first. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sandy in PA
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Great job gj1.. I remember 2 years ago a big raven built a nest across the road in the neighbors trees.. I was in my front yard checking my plants and got this big smack on the back of my head.. Well I freaked and hubby heard me screaming.. I was bawling my eyes out trying to tell him what happened after he was concerned.. You see I'm terrified of black birds.. People walking down the street literally had to duck because this big monster (okay well big to me) kept swiping down at their heads..
janekinso

Post by janekinso »

Shades of Alfred Hitchcock!! :lol: :lol:
I love your frame, gj1.....couldn't be more perfect.
jane
Creativity is a continual surprise.--Ray Bradbury

Silver Bullet 13, SCAL 4.038, Win7 64 bit
taffygirl

Post by taffygirl »

Hi gj1,
Thank you very much that is brill, must be something in the air as I was attacked by a crow as I took my dog for a walk this afternoon. I was stunned.
Thank you once again Ann x