way off topic....help my marine nephew!

Share your SVG files for importing into Sure Cuts A Lot
craftymamma

way off topic....help my marine nephew!

Post by craftymamma »

hi there my fellow craftedge members! i have learned so much from you all and i appreciate all the svgs and tutorials and information...love it here!
my nephew, a marine that just returned recently from tours in japan, iraq and afghanistan, has entered a win your dream fairytale wedding from an omaha nebraska tv station. i would love if anyone that has a facebook page could go to the wowt channel 6 page here: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/wowt6 "like" the page then go to photos and find the black and white pic of the marine hugging his girl in white with the palm trees in the backround and then "like" the pic to vote. it has been under a pic of a white cat if that helps lol
my nephew has been thru a lot since joining the marines and is a fine young man. i would love for them to be able to get to the top six to proceed in the contest to the next step and win! i'm going to try to attach the pic so you can see what it looks like to find it easier on the fb page:)
joshkrystenwowt.jpg
joshkrystenwowt.jpg (61.49 KiB) Viewed 6514 times
TOASTER

Re: way off topic....help my marine nephew!

Post by TOASTER »

I "liked" the picture. For the others that do it you have to scroll through about 4 pages before you get to the picture. Good luck to them!
Toaster

cameo, cricut expression, cricut create
SCAL 2 , SCAL 3, Windows 10
craftymamma

Post by craftymamma »

oh really?? i wonder why. did you click on the photos tab on the left hand side of the wowt fb page then scroll down from there? if you stay on the "wall" you do have to scroll a lot.
craftymamma

Post by craftymamma »

thanks for voting btw!! appreciate it greatly:O)
littlecybil

Post by littlecybil »

I hope they win! I "liked" it to vote for them :)
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I am sorry...I tried, but am not on FB and so I don't think it went through. Wishing them the best though.
momof5littlewomen

Post by momof5littlewomen »

I voted for them! As a sister, daughter and granddaughter of Marines, I had to :-) I hope they win!
June
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

I just voted :D
maz1107

Post by maz1107 »

just voted wish them luck :)
craftymamma

Post by craftymamma »

thanks for the votes!!! they are in the top six and we hope to keep them there til monday so they go on to the second round...the video round:)