Rhinestones

Share your SVG files for importing into Sure Cuts A Lot
nmixon

Rhinestones

Post by nmixon »

Does anyone know the settings for the Cricut to cut a Rhinestone template with SCAL? I have tried Blade 6 Pressure Low and Speed medium. I have the green template material for Rhinestones. :?: Any help would be appreciated :
nmixon

Re: Rhinestones

Post by nmixon »

I finally have the settings right.

Pressure Med
Speed Med
Blade 6

Now I just need to find a good font that will cut right. Does anyone know of any good Single Line Fonts?

Thanks!

Nita
gj1

Post by gj1 »

hkvalerio
Location: { Cali } Windows XP, Inkscape .48, SCAL2, Microsoft Digital Image Pro

Post by hkvalerio »

nmixon wrote:Does anyone know the settings for the Cricut to cut a Rhinestone template with SCAL? I have tried Blade 6 Pressure Low and Speed medium. I have the green template material for Rhinestones. :?: Any help would be appreciated :
Where did you get the green template material? What is it's actual purpose?
Heather
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

What is the template material made of?
Scrappin My Way Through
Going Where I Please and Pleasing Where I Go

Windows XP, Expression, SCAL 2.041, Inkscape 47
http://darliciouscreations.weebly.com/
nmixon

Post by nmixon »

Thanks for the help. I have downloaded the fonts and will try to work with them tomorrow. Will let you know how they turned out. The template material is a kind of thin green rubber with a sticky back. I bought the starter kit at Specialty Graphics for $49.95 plus shipping. One other thing I forgot on the settings is you have to set it to Multicut x4.

Thanks again!

Nita
angela7139

Post by angela7139 »

nmixon wrote:Thanks for the help. I have downloaded the fonts and will try to work with them tomorrow. Will let you know how they turned out. The template material is a kind of thin green rubber with a sticky back. I bought the starter kit at Specialty Graphics for $49.95 plus shipping. One other thing I forgot on the settings is you have to set it to Multicut x4.

Thanks again!

Nita
Hi I know its been a while since this thread, but I did a google search and it brought me here. Did you have to use a specialty blade ie deep housing 60/65degree? did it cut well? Sorry so many questions, just trying to understand before I make this major investment. Thanks