SCAL Craft Challenge

Discuss various cutting machines for SCAL
craftedge
Site Admin

Re: SCAL Craft Challenge

Post by craftedge »

Because the Challenge is a new addition to the website, it serves as a starting point, and we intend to update it to better accommodate everyone based on how it is used and user feedback.

We will try to have a gallery visible within the next few days so you can at least verify your submission is up there.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any suggestions
papasue

Post by papasue »

Thank you!
Nice to have you partipate in the forum!
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I hope everyone sees this!
kelsie94

Post by kelsie94 »

:D I'll be submitting this weekend. Can't wait to see everyone's project!
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Keepin' this on top :)
gj1

Post by gj1 »

The weekend is here and a GREAT time to get started on this!!! Let's ALL make it the best Challenge on the web :)
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Keep working on those projects and get them in :)
kelsie94

Post by kelsie94 »

gj1......where do you live? I'm wondering if you ever sleep! LOL This challenge has you pumped!!! I started on my project yesterday but have so many things to do right now I couldn't get it finished. Maybe today.....maybe not. There's still time right? (I don't remember off hand how long we have although Valentines Day comes to mind) There doesn't seem to be much response to this challenge though. I wonder if its because there's no gallery yet. We shall see I guess.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I do sleep well, but maybe not as long as I use to(getting older)...however, visions of SCAL designs dance in my head :)

It is difficult to say if there is or is not much of a response to this Challenge. Shoot, if not, I will gladly recieve the $100 bucks, plus + :) Those are some good prize offerings.

Hope you have a nice Sunday, and if you notice this page slipping, let's keep it up on top so people who can't visit as often as I do will see it.
kelsie94

Post by kelsie94 »

I hear ya on the 'not sleeping as much as I used to'. When the kids were little I would have loved to sleep in. Now that they are grown, and I CAN sleep in, my body doesn't allow it. I'm up with the crows - which is usually about 5:30am.

Sounds good to me about keeping this post on top to make sure everyone sees it. Hopefully other crafters will say on here if they've posted a project! The more incentive the better.

You have a great day too!