Cute Monkeys

Share your SVG files for importing into Sure Cuts A Lot
flowerlady

Re: Cute Monkeys

Post by flowerlady »

hkvalerio wrote:Here are the rest of the cut files.
Thanks, these are just what I was looking for. Flowerlady
Delene

Post by Delene »

Great job!
Thanks for sharing!!
jearise

Post by jearise »

I am hosting a baby shower this weekend that has a monkey theme and I was trying to figure out what type of monkey to hang over the table for presents and you have solved my answer. I will use the little monkey (I think #3) with his butt up in the air and arms open for me to cut out and a gift in. Thank you for these adorable monkeys.
balletcostumemom

Post by balletcostumemom »

Oh those are really cute!
Windows XP, SCAL 2.102, Inkscape 0.47
Deloris

Post by Deloris »

Thanks for sharing! They are darling!
lylacfey

Post by lylacfey »

Heather, they are so darn cute I can't stop "oohing" over them. I am just crazy about monkeys. I almost went into primate research because I love them so much. Thank you for sharing. You are going to be a great designer.
hkvalerio
Location: { Cali } Windows XP, Inkscape .48, SCAL2, Microsoft Digital Image Pro

Post by hkvalerio »

lylacfey wrote:Heather, they are so darn cute I can't stop "oohing" over them. I am just crazy about monkeys. I almost went into primate research because I love them so much. Thank you for sharing. You are going to be a great designer.
Haha! Primate research...you are too funny! :)
Heather
lylacfey

Post by lylacfey »

hkvalerio wrote:
lylacfey wrote:Heather, they are so darn cute I can't stop "oohing" over them. I am just crazy about monkeys. I almost went into primate research because I love them so much. Thank you for sharing. You are going to be a great designer.
Haha! Primate research...you are too funny! :)
Seriously, I was. I wanted to be the next Jane Goodall. She is one of my heroes. I went into African Elephant research instead. I lost a lot of my funding after September 11th, understandably. So I "retired" took my storm chasing training that my Daddy taught me as a little girl and went into storm research. I have a knee injury now and funding is an issue so I am thinking of "retiring" from storm chasing. If I do it will be the first time in my adult life I have not been a researcher. One of my smart alecky friends said I could do research data on die cutting and the nutty industry, lol. Wonder what kind of funding I could get? :D!
cbrown

Post by cbrown »

Thank you for the files. The monkeys are so cute. I'll have to find a reason to use them.
Candace

currently using SCAL2, but have SCAL3
I have an Expression and a Gazelle
On a laptop with XP Professional