cuttlebug

General discussion about scrapbooking
wildfairy

cuttlebug

Post by wildfairy »

hello
i am looking at puchasing a cuttlebug and of course i am on the look out for the best deal. i was wondering if you ladies knew of were i could get a cheap one from inclusive postage to australia???
thank you
AustralianDebbie
Location: Perth, Western Australia SCAL 1, SCAL 2, Windows XP

Re: cuttlebug

Post by AustralianDebbie »

Hi.

Why not go to Spotlight and get the Quickutz Epic Six machine instead? I bought one last week for $99 which is a lot cheaper than the Cuttlebug. If you are a VIP member you should have been emailed a $40 off coupon and you can use it when your purchases are over $100. Grab something else with it and you've got yourself a machine for $59!

Oh, and you can use all different brands, including Cuttlebug, with the machine.

Deb
Craigg64

Re: cuttlebug

Post by Craigg64 »

I also went to spotlight and bought the Quickutz Epic Six instead. With freight buying the cuttlebug overseas turned out too expensive.

The Epic Six does other brands embossing folders also. Although tried to do some fiskars embossing plates and ended up cracking them.

The Epic Six is a little less cumbersome to use, only uses 2 plates unlike the cuttlebug where you have to use combinations of plate A and Plate B etc.

I would recommend it and with the curent sale you can pick them up cheaper as Deb menthioned.
Cheers
Craig
Cheers
Craig

Windows Vista, Scal2 2.043, Inkscape 0.46