Need the experts to discuss glue for invitations

General discussion about scrapbooking
RoseAnnaDana

Need the experts to discuss glue for invitations

Post by RoseAnnaDana »

I really need help with glue for invitations. My daughter is helping make the invitations for her baby shower. They spent all this time (like hours) working with cricuts "NEW ARRIVAL" cartridge using those cute baby heads and such and now after drying using a K & C Company Wachytac glue thingy, they are bending. Also the tape keeps breaking and or the mechanism keeps breaking. Could someone please let us know what type of glue or glue contraption is good for standard scrapbooking paper (like what you would buy at Joann's).

Thank you .............

RoseAnnaDana
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Re: Need the experts to discuss glue for invitations

Post by Sweetness4713 »

If you get a nice 40 percent or 50% coupon for Michaels which they also accept and Joanns.. well you can get a xyron machine in which you run through your paper pieces and it puts a sticky back on your pieces... I love this little machine and with the coupon is not expensive at all.. or you can even use a spray adhesive..
RoseAnnaDana

Post by RoseAnnaDana »

Wow! I have heard the name before, but just wasn't sure what it was. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to the post. I will research this further. This could just be the thing I am looking for.....

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Dana
della

Post by della »

I use the glue glider pro for almost everything and it really holds up. Does not bend and you have control on where to put it.