.46 download

General discussion about scrapbooking
GrammyKrausse

.46 download

Post by GrammyKrausse »

Lost my set of duel harddrives and wanted to know if anyone knows where I can get the old 0.46 version of Inkscape. I really prefer it over .47
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Re: .46 download

Post by HeatherM »

Grammy, you can download it from SourceForge. http://sourceforge.net/projects/inkscape/files/
chubbygal60

Post by chubbygal60 »

I did a google search and found this site. http://sourceforge.net/projects/inkscape/files/ It has some sort of 0.46 Inkscape files for download. I don't know if it is the actual software. nor how safe it is to download from this site.

Syl
GrammyKrausse

Post by GrammyKrausse »

Thanks for the replys. Good friends all, just knew you would help me!
Grammy :D
GrammyKrausse

Post by GrammyKrausse »

HeatherM wrote:Grammy, you can download it from SourceForge. http://sourceforge.net/projects/inkscape/files/
I purchased an external hard drive for my graphics only and it works fine. Of course it can fail too but who knows. I have duel hard drives and the last computer I got the tech that built it said they could be replaced one at a time and I would not loose any data, it would write to both drives and all I had to do was unplug one and plug the replacement in and I would be ready to go. Sounds to easy.
Grammy
Deloris

Post by Deloris »

Are you able to get .46 to work on your Win7 computer?

I downloaded 47 and it wouldnt' work, then downloaded 46 and get a APPCRASH error so it won't load.

Wondering if Ink works with Win7.... Anyone know if it does?
GrammyKrausse

Post by GrammyKrausse »

Deloris wrote:Are you able to get .46 to work on your Win7 computer?

I downloaded 47 and it wouldnt' work, then downloaded 46 and get a APPCRASH error so it won't load.

Yes I have Windows 7 64 bit and 46 works beautifully. I will tell you though I turned off all my anti virus as well as other programs I was running. Saved the download to my desk top then installed it from the desk top not for the net. Turned my anti virus back on and it works beautifully. Have you googled you error message? It might tell you a lot on what is going on.
Grammy
GrammyKrausse

Post by GrammyKrausse »

GrammyKrausse wrote:
Deloris wrote:Are you able to get .46 to work on your Win7 computer?

Yes I have Windows 7 64 bit and 46 works beautifully. I will tell you though I turned off all my anti virus as well as other programs I was running. Saved the download to my desk top then installed it from the desk top not for the net. Turned my anti virus back on and it works beautifully. Have you googled you error message? It might tell you a lot on what is going on.
Grammy
I googled and found one person was getting this error when trying to play games. The tech support for him told him to reinstall the program.
Hope this helps
Grammy
Deloris

Post by Deloris »

I uninstalled an reinstalled 3 times and still get the same error message when I try to open the program. I turned off my virus software and other programs before downloading but that didn't help. Think I will post a message on the Inkscape forum with a snipped copy of the error message. Sure do miss using it.
Deloris

Post by Deloris »

Yippee. The 4th time installing Inkscape finally worked. :D

I didn't do anything different but it finally finished the installation process and would open today.